As we head into winter and urgent care is at a higher demand, the NHS have asked us to circulate the poster below (click HERE to download).
By working with you they can:
- Support you to make an informed choice regarding healthcare advice and services
- Share information on the importance of reducing the spread of illnesses and infections:
- Facilitating access to high quality health advice, and treatment, as quickly as possible – to support best possible outcomes
- Reducing attendances to A&E departments which could be supported elsewhere
- Reducing the overall costs of providing urgent care services to our local population to enable NHS funding to support alternative health services
We hope this may be of use to our families.
Belmont School Office