We’re very excited to inform you that a Christmas tree decorated by the pupils of the school will be on display in St Wulfram’s Church as part of their spectacular Christmas Tree Festival! Our tree has the theme of ‘A Woodland Christmas’, which ties in with the re-development of the school's wildlife area and also honours our flourishing relationship with The Woodland Trust. We hope you love our tree as much as we do! Our thanks go to the Belmont Pupil Parliament, Mrs Litten, and Mrs James, Chair of the FOBS, for all their hard work organising the decoration of the tree.
Entry on the door to the festival is:
- Adults £3.00 each (free if you have bought yourself a ticket for the skating rink).
- Children (must be accompanied by an adult), those in care and those who have bought a ticket to skate get in for free.
The festival will be open as follows:
- Thursday, 24 November 2022: procession at 6:00 pm from the Market Place, Grantham for the official switch-on of the lights. The festival will close at 9:00 pm. Public skating is available from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Friday, 25 November 2022: The festival will be open from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm. Public skating is available from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Saturday, 26 November 2022: The festival will be open from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm. Public skating is available from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Sunday, 27 November 2022: The festival will be open from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Public skating is available from 11:30 am to 4:00 pm.
For further details about the festival and how to book tickets for the skating rink, please visit the St Wulfram's website at: