Ofsted, February 2019
Some comments from our most recent Ofsted report:
* Leaders have established a culture of high aspirations.
* Pupils receive a broad, rich and engaging curriculum.
* Pupils develop high levels of tolerance, empathy and respect for others.
* Staff prioritise pupils' safety and well-being.
* Many parents value the inclusivity of the school and the contributions staff and pupils make to the wider community. As one parent said, 'This school is my family.'
(Please click HERE to read the full report)
Gill Lewis, Author of 'Sky Hawk' ~
"A great bunch of pupils and very enthusiastic book-tastic teachers!"
Inspire+ Sports Charity ~
"Fantastic to see how your school have taken our Legacy Challenge resource,
embedded it in the school and made such an impact."
Sarah Outen MBE, Round The World Adventurer ~
"At your school, I sense there is a lot of friendship and support for each other.
There’s great thinking and sharing of ideas. Well done!"
Sophie Bartup, Lacrosse England ~
"It was fantastic to visit your school, such a great class with a love for lacrosse."
Jackie Morris, Artist, CILIP Kate Greenaway Medal Winner for
'Lost Words' ~
“How very brilliant. I love the art, but also the way the words fit around. Words and images united. Wonderful work.”
Jonathan Broome-Edwards, High Jump WPA World Champion ~
"Belmont is way ahead of the game with their Inspire+ Legacy Challenge. What a fantastic board created by their students. Keep up the good work everyone!"
Tom Wriglesworth, Artist ~
"What fantastic artists! Seriously impressed by these masterpieces!"
Peter Bunzl, Author of 'Cogheart' ~