Clubs are held before and after school and during the lunch break. Click on the icons below to find out more about the different clubs you can join.
- The After School Clubs will run between 3:20 pm – 4:15 pm unless stated otherwise below.
- Where clubs are restricted in number, places will be offered on a first come basis with additional children put on a waiting list.
- A register of attendance will be kept. Please inform the teacher in charge if you cannot come to a club on a particular day.
- If you do not attend for 3 sessions, without informing the teacher, your place will be withdrawn and offered to another child on the waiting list.
- Wherever possible, clubs will not be cancelled, even when it rains. However, there may be occasions where this is the only possible option and if it is an After School Club we will contact your parents to let them know.
- Parental Consent Forms MUST be completed, in full, before you can attend an After School Club.
You should leave school via the main entrance at the end of an afterschool club.