Our vision is to provide a stimulating and caring learning community which fosters individual responsibility and mutual respect.
We aim to:
- Provide an education that builds on the strengths and talents of every member of our school ensuring that each feels valued, safe and cared for.
- Provide a broad balanced and stimulating curriculum, which seeks to raise standards of all pupils regardless of gender, race, culture or ability.
- Enable everyone to be adventurous with their learning within a supportive environment of trust and understanding.
- Encourage positive relationships between home, school and the local community and to develop parental involvement in the life of the school.
- Provide opportunities for everyone to take responsibility for their own learning in order to achieve their aspirations.
- Provide a well maintained learning environment.
- Develop the use of new technology to support and enhance learning.
In order that:
- All pupils are equipped with the skills, knowledge and attitudes to succeed in our changing society.
- All pupils are motivated, confident, independent learners and thinkers.
- We have a happy harmonious school.