If the country remains at Step 4 of the Government roadmap, we are intending to return to as normal a school day as we can in September. We will of course have to wait until nearer our return to give you further details about what this will look like - this will be communicated via ParentMail.
In the meantime, here are a few tips to help you to prepare for when we return to school on
Monday, 6 September 2021:
- Please click HERE for full details of our school uniform. It can be bought online at Nationwide School Uniforms (please click HERE to go directly to the site). Please name all items of clothing so if any get lost they can quickly be returned to their owner.
Meals and Snacks
- Hot meals should be ordered online via nel.mealselector.co.uk in advance. Please click HERE to go directly to the site. Orders for week commencing 6 September should be made by 29 August 2021.
- Your child may be entitled to FREE school meals. Please click HERE for more information.
- Children should bring a named plastic drink bottle each day. They should also have a lunch box unless having hot meals.
- Children may bring a healthy snack - no crisps or chocolate please. Children in EYFS and Key Stage 1 are given the option of free fruit each day.
Please note that children moving into Year 3 (Impala Class) should arrive and leave school via the Junior Gate. The KS2 school day finishes at 3.20 pm.