With the new term soon to begin, I am pleased to let you know that you can subscribe to events from the school calendar so that they download into your own personal calendar on your mobile phone, tablet or computer. It's a great way to keep track of all the events happening in school.
All you need to do is visit the Calendar on our website and click the link called ‘Link the calendar events to your personal calendar’. You can then choose from three options: to add to your default calendar (for example, on an iPhone it will go to the iPhone calendar); to add it to your Google calendar; or input it to your calendar programme of choice.
Please note that although the calendar updates instantly, it may take up to 24 hours for new events to show in your personal calendar depending on which type of calendar you are using.
Things to know:
- If the school edits the calendar, the updates will appear automatically in your calendar (the time that this takes to happen will depend on your calendar programme).
- You cannot edit the events in the school calendar.
- All events will pull through in one colour only, not the colours set by the school.
- You can name the calendar and choose how often to receive updates.
- You can unsubscribe via your own calendar at any time.
We hope you will find this feature useful. If you have any comments or concerns please contact the school office.